Sip & Stroll Family Holiday Event benefitting North Shore Holiday House
We are so excited to welcome you back to the NSHH Sip & Stroll, an incredible family event to kick off the holiday season.
Enjoy music, sweets and treats as you stroll through the beautiful Burrwood/Jennings neighborhood in Cold Spring Harbor. All proceeds go to support the North Shore Holiday House, a tuition free summer sleep-away camp on Long Island since 1914. Our mission is to enrich the lives of low income girls and empower them to navigate the world.
- The evening is for all ages - strollers and wagons are welcome, but please leave your pets at home. Kids tickets are for 2-17 years old.
- Bundle up - the event is completely outdoors! Please bring your flashlights as there are no street lights on the stroll.
- Parking will be available along the neighboring streets. Lloyd Harbor Police will be on site to facilitate.
- Please be mindful of the start and end time of your session. This is a walking tour with lots to see so please arrive promptly at the start of your session.
- Check-in will be at the top of Dock Hollow Road and Jennings Road.
- You will receive your ticket and map once you have been checked in.